Here is the infographic instruction for protecting your brand and logo from the theft.
Protect your Brand & Logo with Al Raqeem
7 Steps For Trademark Registration
Trademarks are words, names, symbols, devices, heading, labels, signatures, letters or numerals or any combination thereof, used by manufacturers of goods and providers of services.
- Conduct Search: We will conduct a search in the Ministry of Economy to check the availability of your proposed mark.
- Search Result: If there is no identical mark in the official search result, your mark is available for registration.
- Filing the Trademark Application: All the requested documents from you will be deposited in the Ministry to obtain the Filing particulars fro your trademark application.
- Examination Process: Once filed, your application will be examined by the trademark examiner.
- Examination Result: The Ministry’s decision will be released in 3 to 4 weeks depending on the trademark examiner.
- Publication: Once the application is accepted by the Ministry, it will then proceed to publication in Arabic Newspaper & Trademark journal.
- Final Registration: If there’s no opposition filed against your application during the publication stage, the final registration fees must be paid for the issuance of the registration certificate.
Also Read: Trademark & Brand Registration in Dubai